Is it your passion to secure IT systems and services? Do you want to constantly advance automations? Do you like to bring in new ideas and techniques? Are you already working in firewall operation and would like to take the next step? Then you’ve come to the right place!
You will work closely with operational IT security, IT security engineering and IT specialists from the client departments. With our partners, you will develop ideal solutions in your daily business, implement them on a practical level and thus achieve optimal effectiveness.
Your field of activity
– In this exciting function, you will develop solutions in security infrastructure areas.
– By using the latest security mechanisms, you will further develop and optimize our clients existing firewall infrastructure.
– You will design and implement automation solutions and define processes and interfaces.
– You will enjoy developing concepts and architectures in the IT security environment.
– You will advise and support application managers as well as internal or external Project managers in firewall and security issues.
– Participation in projects as well as the support of firewall operation in solving 2nd/3rd level support questions (incl. on-call service) round off your area of responsibility.
– In order to be successful in this function, you either have relevant experience, an engineering degree or a completed training as a computer scientist with security experience in the IT sector.
– You are well versed in network and firewall technologies and have experience in Linux, script languages and automations.
– Firewall software / hardware products are not new territory for you.
– You can achieve your high quality and security awareness with us. You think about technologies in a future-oriented way, are hungry to constantly learn new things and have a healthy degree of assertiveness to successfully process special orders.
– Very good German and good English skills round off your profile.