Location: St.Gallen / Zurich 80%-100%
Cisco Collaboration solutions are provided to enterprise customers.
- You implement complex customer projects and work together with project management and sales force.
- In addition, you support the systems integration environment and help to find solutions for technical and economic aspects.
- You also support the sales force in the rollout as well as our 3rd level support team.
- You lead technical workshops with customers and develop technical solutions as well as concepts for migration or solution integration.
- For larger projects, you also assume the role of system engineer and, if necessary, lead technical subprojects.
- Thanks to your experience, you can help shape the service landscape, always focusing on internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Technical degree (ETH / Uni / FH / HF)
- Several years of experience in customer projects in Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration (design, implementation, conceptual and analytical implementation)
- Know-how in ICT solutions, architectures and products in the Cisco collaboration environment
- Cisco certification such as CCNP Collaboration advantage, preferably CCIE Collaboration
- Extremely customer-oriented, good to implement
- Very good German and English in spoken and written